- Introduction: These terms and conditions govern your use of the Yorkshire Movers website and the services provided by Yorkshire Movers. By accessing and using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Services: Yorkshire Movers provides professional removals, relocation and courier services. The services offered are subject to availability and may be changed at any time without prior notice.
Any set price removals are priced based on full details being provided. Any additional changes, which impedes both our ability to conduct the removal or adds additional time to the job gives us the right to add an additional charge.
If any of our team members are spoken to in an rude and aggressive manor, we reserve the right to leave our booking without being responsible for any financial implications to our customer.
- Booking: To make a booking, you must provide accurate and complete information and agree to the terms and conditions. Yorkshire Movers reserves the right to refuse any booking.
- Payment: Payments are either full payment on completion or part payment as deposit and then full payment on completion. Yorkshire Movers accepts payment by cash and bank transfer.
If a customer doesn’t make full payment within 28 days after the job has been conducted, we reserve the right to charge a 5% interest per month on top of the initial fee.
- Cancellation: If you cancel your booking, Yorkshire Movers may charge a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will depend on the notice given and the services booked. Same day cancellation we reserve the right to charge upto the full booking amount.
- Liability: We are fully comprehensively insured with goods in transit, public & employer’s liability. In the unlikely event of anything going missing or being damaged, we are insured to cover repair, replacement or reimbursement. It needs to be mentioned on the removal in order for us to cover it.
Unfortunately, due to the high-risk nature of removals, we are unable to contribute towards redecorating. We take great care not to cause any damage, but when moving heavy, cumbersome items in tights spaces it can be very hard to avoid scuffs.
We are not responsible for floor coverings and dirt caused by the removal.
We are not responsible for belongings getting wet if it rains during the removal.
We are not responsible for any driveway or road giving way underneath our vehicles. Such as block paving or slabs cracking.
It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure our worksite is safe, such as flooring and stairs to be clear and clean of anything that can cause an accident
Parking is the customer’s responsibility, and as such, so are parking fines.
If we are asked to plumb or unplumb any appliances, we don’t cover any insurance against leaks or damage to flooring if we are asked to pull out the appliance.
Any furniture assembly is not guaranteed to go back together in the way it was prior to disassembly,
We don’t move animals.
- Changes to Terms: Yorkshire Movers reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Dispute Resolution: Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions will be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of the British Commercial Court.